You’re a creative entrepreneur
You deserve to have an authentic brand that aligns with your heart’s mission and connects deeply and easily with your audience.
Here you will find Visual Identity Template Systems and unique Brand Graphics that help creative, aligned entrepreneurs like you. There’s also a Build Your Brand Challenge coming soon!
You’re busy, so you need to save time and resources and get up and running quickly so you can continue doing the important work of inspiring and helping others.
Imagine making your vision come alive with aligned messaging and an easy-to-use visual identity system. And best of all, you’ll feel confident understanding exactly how your brand is coming across and how to use it.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Feeling overwhelmed with all of the design options
- Unsure of next steps on how to make a consistent brand
- Untrusting of designers and not wanting to let go of control
- Know what you like, but don’t know how to describe it
- Not sure why one design is good and another isn’t
2 Paths to Your Aligned Brand Identity
Why should you invest in your brand identity?
- You’ll build a stronger bond with your audience and they’ll become loyal brand advocates
- It will be easier and quicker for you to create marketing materials
- Your brand will look professional and trustworthy, which allows you to offer a higher price point and increase sales
Who is Sherri?
I am a professionally trained designer with over 15 years of experience, and I absolutely love branding and graphic design.
Kind Feedback from Clients
Over the Moon Happy
I am over the moon happy with our logo and all of the graphic elements. It is so easy to use them! Every single idea that I had turned out even better than I had imagined. The understanding of what was important to our studio shines through in each element that was designed.
I hired Sherri because of her knowledge, quality of work and reliability. She’s very innovative, current and can accommodate whatever your request might be with courtesy and respect. Very prompt! I’ve enjoyed working with Sherri and will continue doing so.
I chose to work with Sherri because I had met her in person previously, had visited her website, and had already worked with her on another project. I was beyond impressed with her communication skills and ability to meet deadlines. Fast and professional.
Above and Beyond
In one word, “Finally”. So many graphic designers lack communication skills and don’t understand the need to hit deadlines. Sherri went above and beyond. Sherri put together exactly what I was hoping for. Don’t do it on your own – hire the pro.